- This policy covers how we treat personal information that we collect and receive on our web site, including information related to your past use of our products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personal information when you register with us, when you use our services, and when you visit our pages or the pages of our certain partners.
- We collect information about your transactions with us.
- We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, our cookie information, and the page you request (hereinafter"Visit Information").
None of this Visit Information permits personal identification of the individual user who is accessing our site; thus Visit Information is not considered Personal Information in this Policy. Visit Information will be used by us to diagnose problems with its web servers, to administer, design and construct its web sites, to track visitor movements on the web sites and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use only.
- We use information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Your Ability to Edit and Deactivate Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your account information at any time.
- You can deactivate your account at any time. But please acknowledge that your information might possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deactivated.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Your Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas, we may use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Effective date: May 1, 2005